News and Events
7. Congratulations to Kathryn Moschouris for her OURI from FAU!
6.Congratulations to Aya Gare for her SURF fellowship granted from FAU!
5. 2015/01: Welcome Allison DeGroat to join Dr. Kang's lab for her master thesis project.
4. 2014/11: Welcome Aya Gare to join Dr. Kang's lab for her undergraduate research.
3. 2014/11: Welcome Karl Schreiber to join Dr. Kang's lab for his master thesis project.
2. 2014/10: Welcome Kathryn Moschouris to join Dr. Kang's lab for her undergraduate research.
1. 2014/09: Welcome Nicolas Chong to join Dr. Kang's lab for his master thesis project.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Biomaterials including bioceramics and polymers have been extensively applied in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. We are interested in developing new biomaterials which have new functions for tissue engineering and drug delivery. By integrating engineering, materials science, biology and medicine …