Active Research Areas
- Developing novel biomimetic scaffolds and drug carriers for tissue regeneration and drug delivery.
- Developing customized and vascularized porous bioceramics/polymer composite scaffolds for musculoskeletal tissue engineering.
- Investigating cell-biomaterial interactions and stem cell niches for tissue engineering.
- Developing polymer nanoparticles as drug carriers for targeted therapy.
Biomimetic scaffolds for tissue regeneration
- Developing interconnected porous synthetic scaffolds for bone tissue regeneration.
- Developing ceramics/hydrogel scaffolds for vascularization of large bone grafts.
- Developing customized bone grafts for craniofacial bone defects.
Polymer nanoparticles for drug delivery
- Developing targeted drug delivery polymer nanoparticles.
- Encapsulated anti-cancer drugs into polymer nanoparticles for sustainable drug release.