This is a collaborative site for use by partners involved in proposal submissions and the FAU Learning Community:
1. My presentation to FAU’s robotics conference is available here. (However, if you wish, you can download all of it here. It is about 40 MB. Please download the zip folder and unzip it. Open the folder and double-click on the red Prezi icon. Click on the Run button. Prezi is similar to a PowerPoint presentation, but allows one to have a nonlinear flow. Note that there are video links that are hyperlinked. This is a stand-alone presentation; so, all of those should work.)
2. Videos of two high school student groups. Each is about 5 to 10 MB. These are from teams of 9th graders from the Henderson School who took a semester long course on building a low cost robot (under $100) and programming it to create geometric art on a 6′ x 6′ canvas. Here are the two videos: laschicaspoderosas and fauhawks
3. Here is our robotics site with links to the good team sites of both high school and undergraduate students: http://robotics.fau.edu/ — blog links will work even if you have a firewall; however, any YouTube video you see there cannot be downloaded for some of our group. FYI
4. Photographs of student teams and their presentations: You can find them here for the high school students: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Click on each of them to see that picture. They are also available in the slide show on the home page.
5. For the list of courses and collaborators: Click here.