Current Students | Graduated Students | Thesis External Examiner
- James Mulcahy, Ph.D.
- Darin Jamraj, Ph.D.
- Pedro Miranda , M.Sc.
- Eric Lloyd, M.Sc.
- Aziz Noori, Ph.D. (Spring 2013 – Spring 2015), Co-advisor: Dr. Perambur S. Neelakanta
- Maria Minan, M.Sc. An Interactive System to Enhance Social and Verbal Communication Skills of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. November 7, 2014
- Jake Petersen, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Computer Interaction System to Identify Learning Patterns and Improve Performance in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders”. November 10, 2011.
- James Mulcahy, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Visualization of Data from Software System Repositories: A Case Study”, November 16, 2011.
- Francisco Amador, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Facial Expression Computer Interaction System for Children with Asperger’s Syndrome.” July 1, 2010. (Pronto Progress)
- Adriana Garcia, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “An Android Approach to the Web Services Resource Framework.” July 1, 2010.
- Nabarun Chakrabarty, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Integrated Platform for Coordination of Emergency Medical Response System using Mobile Devices.” April 7, 2010.
- Shubhang Apurva Tripathi, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Knowledge Based Evaluation of Nursing Practice Model.” November 24, 2009.
- Sucharita Chinchanikar, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Automated Nursing Knowledge Management Using Indexing.” March 20, 2009. (Data Corp)
- Jan Mangs, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Enabling Access for Mobile Devices to the Web Service Resource Framework.” November 10, 2008. (Lockheed Martin)
- Simone Pasmore, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Web Accessibility for the Hearing Impaired.” Defended on November 12, 2008. (Caribbean Examinations Council, Barbados)
- Vaishali Gohel, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Accessing Data Interoperability of UML Modeling Tools.” Graduated December 2007. (Informatics Corp)
- Christopher Lo, M.Sc. Thesis Title: “Visualization of Impact Analysis on Configuration Management Data for Software Process Improvement.” Graduated March 30, 2007. (LexisNexis)
Thesis External Examiner
- Sweetlin Hemalatha C. Ph.D. “Pattern Mining Approaches for Wearable Sensor Based Remote HealthCare.” Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering. Anna University, Chennai, India, February 2015
- Rubén Darío Sánchez Dams, Ph.D. “Essential Theoretical Model for the Definition of Practices or Methods of the Electronic Engineer.” Department of Computer Science and Decision Faculty of Mines. National University of Colombia, Medellín, Colombia. Defended on November 12, 2014.
- Kirupa Ganapathy. Ph.D. “Soft Computing Approaches for Healthcare in Sensor Cloud Environment.” Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering. Anna University, Chennai, India, October 2014
- University of Victoria, Canada. Yu Chen, M.Sc. “Building a Software Metrics Visualization Tool using the Visio COTS Product”. December 12, 2006.