- Setting up the software environment of deep learning (Tensorflow) on Windows
- Debojit Biswas passed the oral defense to his dissertation
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Dr. Hongbo Su organizes an AGU Fall Session on Evapotranspiration with an international team of conveners. The full title of the session is: Evapotranspiration: Advances in In Situ Measurements and Remote Sensing Based Modeling Approaches.
There are about 33 …
A article titled “Using Simplified Thermal Inertia to Determine the Theoretical Dry Line in Feature Space for Evapotranspiration Retrieval” was published by Remote Sensing on August 24, 2015.
This paper reports the development of a new model, named DDTI (Determination …
In July of 2015, Dr. Lina Xu joined as a Visiting Scholar.
The license server has to be set up before you can use the software. If you use Windows system, run this script: setx LM_LICENSE_FILE email@example.com
You can also manually set up an environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE on your computer and assign …
In July 2015, a research paper titled “An enhanced two-source evapotranspiration model for land (ETEML): Algorithm and evaluation” was accepted for publication by Remote Sensing of Environment, the top journal in remote sensing. Dr. Hongbo Su is the …