In July of 2015, Dr. Lina Xu joined as a Visiting Scholar.
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS
- Mapping Historical Changes in Florida’s Coastline from 1875 to 2000
- Jason Blankenship was awarded the Francis H. Moffitt Memorial Scholarship from ASPRS