Dr. Su visited Palm Beach State College Boca Raton Campus on Sep. 28, 2015 and gave a guest lecture on Geomatics Engineering to the class of EGN1002C (Introduction to Engineering). Dr. Su talked with the Instructor Prof. Aaronson and the class about the basics of Geomatics and demonstrated three new equipment used in Geomatics.
- Debojit Biswas passed the oral defense to his dissertation
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS
- Mapping Historical Changes in Florida’s Coastline from 1875 to 2000