Drs. Kaisar, Teegavarapu, Nagarajan and Su visited Keith & Schnars Office in Ft. Lauderdale to meet with the administrative team and the technical team of K&S on Oct. 16. Both sides agreed to seek future collaborations on Geomatics, Transportation and Water Resources.
- Special Issue on “Physical, Economic and Social Vulnerability and Resilience across Scales”
- Graduate Student position on GIS
- Setting up the software environment of deep learning (Tensorflow) on Windows
- Debojit Biswas passed the oral defense to his dissertation
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance