Drs. Kaisar, Teegavarapu, Nagarajan and Su visited Keith & Schnars Office in Ft. Lauderdale to meet with the administrative team and the technical team of K&S on Oct. 16. Both sides agreed to seek future collaborations on Geomatics, Transportation and Water Resources.
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS
- Mapping Historical Changes in Florida’s Coastline from 1875 to 2000
- Jason Blankenship was awarded the Francis H. Moffitt Memorial Scholarship from ASPRS