- [05/2018] Prof. Tang (Co-PI) with Prof. Elan Barenholtz received I-SENSE Seed Grant . [Link]
- [03/2018] Our project funded undergraduate researcher, Nathan Witztum, has been offered a summer internship at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) through the DOE’s SULI program. Congratulations!
- [03/2018] Our poster entitled “FAST-Based In-Stream Hydrokinetic Generation System Modeling for MCM and PHM,” has been accepted by Marine Energy Technology Symposium (METS), 2018.
- [02/2018] Paper entitled “Deep Learning-Aided Cyber-Attack Detection in Power Transmission Systems,” has been accepted by Power and Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), IEEE, 2018.
- [01/2018] Paper entitled “A Topic-Sensitive Method for Mashup Tag Recommendation Utilizing Multi-Relational Service Data” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC).
- [01/2018] Paper entitled “How Can Cyber-Physical Interdependence Affect the Mitigation of Cascading Power Failure?” has been accepted by International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2018.
- [10/2017] Prof. Tang (PI) with Prof. VanZwieten received Walter & Lalita Janke Foundation Science Research Fund. [Link]
- [08/2017] University of Rhode Island Alumni Success: Yufei Tang. [Link]
- [04/2017] Prof. Tang (PI) with Prof. Zhuo Lu received FC2 Collaborative Seed Award. [Link]
- [03/2017] Paper entitled “Improved Sliding Mode Design for Load Frequency Control of Power System Integrated an Adaptive Learning Strategy” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics (TIE).
- [03/2017] Paper entitled “Stacked Multi-Level-Denoising Autoencoders: A New Representation Learning Approach for Wind Turbine Gearbox Fault Diagnosis” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement (TIM).
- [03/2017] One paper has been accepted by IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), 2017.
- [02/2017] Two papers have been accepted by IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2017.