- An invited talk at the Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILIR)
I gave a talk on digital currencies and blockchain technology on April 30, 2018.
My audience were about 15 talented and respected seniors of our community, mainly over sixty years old.
I was bombarded with amazing questions on blockchain technology, such a memorable experience.
- Three-week course for local high school students: EGN 1935: Intro to Security & Crypto
Topics: mathematical foundations of cryptography, modern cryptography, and hot topics in cybersecurity.
This course was offered to 14 talented high school students who came from different local schools.
It was offered through nine full-day lectures over three weeks in Summer 2016.
Teaching at FAU
- COT 4930: Java Programming: S18.
- COP 3530: Data Structure & Algorithm Analysis: Sum16, S17, Sum17, F17, S19.
- CIS 5371: Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography: F15, F16, F17, F18.
- COT 6427: Secret Sharing Protocols: S16, S17, S18.
- COT 4930: Intro to Security & Crypto: Sum15, S16.
Teaching at SIU
- CS 215: Discrete Mathematics: F12, S14 and F14.
- CS 202 (Online): Intro to Computer Science: Sum14.
- CS 591: Hot Topics in Cybersecurity: S14.
- CS 202: Introduction to Computer Science: F13.