- Four technical talks at FAU Alexander D. Henderson University School
I gave talks on digital currencies, secret sharing and MPC on 02/20/19, 02/22/19, 10/02/19, 03/26/21.
The first and third talks were presented to the 9th grade students.
The second and fourth talks were presented to the dual-enrolled students.
- An invited talk at the Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILIR)
I gave a talk on digital currencies and blockchain technology on April 30, 2018.
My audience were about 15 talented and respected seniors of our community, mainly over sixty years old.
I was bombarded with amazing questions on blockchain technology, such a memorable experience.
- Three-week course for local high school students: EGN 1935: Intro to Security & Crypto
Topics: mathematical foundations of cryptography, modern cryptography, and hot topics in cybersecurity.
This course was offered to 14 talented high school students who came from different local schools.
It was offered through nine full-day lectures over three weeks in Summer 2016.
Teaching at FAU
- CNT 4403/COT 5930: Foundations of Cybersecurity: S21, F21.
- COP 3530: Data Structure & Algorithm Analysis: Sum16, S17, Sum17, F17, S19, S20.
- CIS 4360/CIS 5371: Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography: F15, F16, F17, F18, F20.
- COT 6427: Secret Sharing Protocols: S16, S17, S18, S20.
- COT 4930: Java Programming: S18.
- COT 4930: Intro to Security & Crypto: Sum15, S16.
- Cybersecurity Bootcamp: 10 Hours Over a Week, 01/2021, 05/2021, 08/2021.
- CIS 6370: Computer Data Security: Professional MSCS Program, November 2020.
- COT 6900/4900: Direct Independent Study: Nineteen Projects.
Teaching at SIU