FAU Geomatics Engineering Faculty Drs. Nagarajan and Su, and a group of Geomatics and Geoscience students visited the visitor center of Harris Corporation in Melbourne, FL on Sep 25, 2015. Experts from Harris Corporation gave a presentation on Geiger mode Lidar technology for 3D mapping.
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS
- Mapping Historical Changes in Florida’s Coastline from 1875 to 2000
- Jason Blankenship was awarded the Francis H. Moffitt Memorial Scholarship from ASPRS