FAU Geomatics Engineering Faculty Drs. Nagarajan and Su, and a group of Geomatics and Geoscience students visited the visitor center of Harris Corporation in Melbourne, FL on Sep 25, 2015. Experts from Harris Corporation gave a presentation on Geiger mode Lidar technology for 3D mapping.
- Setting up the software environment of deep learning (Tensorflow) on Windows
- Debojit Biswas passed the oral defense to his dissertation
- Soil salinity mapping in Everglades National Park using remote sensing techniques and vegetation salt tolerance
- An automatic traffic density estimation using Single Shot Detection (SSD) and MobileNet-SSD
- Decision support system for urban major hazard installations management based on 3DGIS