- FAU Geomatics Engineering Program was featured by the POB (Point of Beginning) Magazine
- Grading of a design plan
- Hongbo Su was invited to serve as an Editor-in-Chief for Physics and Chemistry of the Earth
- An IoT sensor network for Air Quality Monitoring
- FAU Geomatics Engineering Program receives 2021 NCEES Surveying Education Award
Author Archives: suh
Dr. Hongbo Su organizes an AGU Fall Session on Evapotranspiration with an international team of conveners. The full title of the session is: Evapotranspiration: Advances in In Situ Measurements and Remote Sensing Based Modeling Approaches.
There are about 33 …
A article titled “Using Simplified Thermal Inertia to Determine the Theoretical Dry Line in Feature Space for Evapotranspiration Retrieval” was published by Remote Sensing on August 24, 2015.
This paper reports the development of a new model, named DDTI (Determination …
In July of 2015, Dr. Lina Xu joined as a Visiting Scholar.
The license server has to be set up before you can use the software. If you use Windows system, run this script: setx LM_LICENSE_FILE firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also manually set up an environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE on your computer and assign …
In July 2015, a research paper titled “An enhanced two-source evapotranspiration model for land (ETEML): Algorithm and evaluation” was accepted for publication by Remote Sensing of Environment, the top journal in remote sensing. Dr. Hongbo Su is the …
Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, EW 223
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
suh at fau.edu
- Ph.D., Princeton University
- Land Surface-atmospheric Interactions with an Emphasis on Energy Balance and